Are you interested in a new challenge as a regional sales manager? This opportunity could be for you! Our client who specializes in vision care, is currently looking for someone with strong leadership skills to manage and support their sales team.
- Setting challenging goals and striving to be a top performer
- Steadfastly pushing self and direct reports for results in support of company goals
- Persevering and maintaining a positive “can do” attitude in the face of change and adversity.
Identifying and grasping essential elements of problems and working to find effective solutions.
- Processing and handling confidential information appropriately.
- Exhibiting a good sense of timing and understanding of priorities
- Understanding key metrics that affect the business and assessing opportunities to leverage resources to maximize performance.
- Demonstrating solid working knowledge of profiles of competitive products in therapeutic area and leveraging evidence from studies to differentiate B+L products from competitors.
- University Degree
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in management in the pharmaceuticals are essential.
- Vision care knowledge/experience is an important asset
- Bilingualism essential
If you are interested in this role, please send your C.V. to Jean Francois Sauvé at firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to include "Regional sales manager " in the subject line of your email.