Regional Territory Manager - Warehouse & Infrastructure
Greater Vancouver, BC
Our client, a recognized leader in warehousing, storage and material handling has engaged Cameron Lappin of the Lock Search Group to assist them in finding an exceptional individual for the role of a Regional Key Account Territory Manager. The successful candidate will step into a very successful territory, but will be responsible for actively seeking new customers within the geography to drive additional long term growth and stability.
The position will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with new & existing clients, assessing their needs, making product recommendations, as well as providing accurate product knowledge and consultation. The successful candidate will posses a passionate & fearless attitude; they will also be extremely motivated by uncapped commission potential. Our client is excited to bring on a independent, consultative sales professional who can lead this portfolio within the Greater Vancouver Region.
- Actively prospect and secure new customers to support new account activation goals
- Develops positive on-going relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to manage, grow, and maximize the returns in a defined territory or market focus
- Focus on selling value, while promoting the organization's competitive advantages within a competitive marketplace
- Provide clients with product knowledge, and design insight and expertise
- Actively prospect and secure new customers to support new account goals, and annual revenue targets
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Must have 3-5+ years of successful Business Development and/or Outside Sales experience with a track record of managing a defined territory with efficiency
- A proven track record of Key Account management and sales quota attainment
- The ability to prepare and present recommendations to decision makers
- Prefer a background working within the Warehousing & Infrastructure industry
- Bachelor’s degree is an asset but certainly not necessary
- Strong written and oral communication skills including presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously yet still collaborate within a team environment
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel,)
- Valid Driver’s license required
Compensation and Additional Details:
- Very attractive compensation package – uncapped commission in a proven territory
- Extend Medical & Dental Plan
- Car allowance
- Vacation Package
- Ability to work remotely (with company office space provided in the Lower Mainland)
- Significant flexibility and autonomy
If the opportunity to work with a motivated, growing company, providing a very attractive and proven compensation incentives is of interest, please reply in confidence.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply Now” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.
Follow us on LinkedIn!