Retail Optometry Business Coach
Lock Search Group is pleased to present the opportunity to join an industry leader in the Optometry space. Our client is looking for a Retail Optometry Business Coach based in Vancouver, BC. This person will work directly with Optometrists, Optometry Clinic Owners, and Regional Clinic Managers to create a relationship based on collaborative business coaching and will provide the business expertise, retail solutions, and consulting resources that they need to run an effective Retail Optometry business.
This is a great opportunity for anyone working in a leadership / operations capacity with single-site optometry clinic management experience, or ideally, multi-site clinic management, who is looking for more autonomy and flexibility from their current role. You will have the ability to work from a home-based office and visit multiple customer sites throughout Vancouver and BC regularly.
In addition to a healthy base salary, you will get a yearly performance bonus, paid vacation, full benefits, home office expenses, plus a monthly vehicle allowance and your gas paid for!
- Engage in regular, structured discussions with Optometrists, Opticians, Contact Lens Fitters, Technicians, and Clinic Managers, to encourage and improve individual employee performance and ensure these clinics can improve their efficiency and profitability.
- Assist clients to see the big picture of their business and provide candid feedback.
- Facilitate the development and monitoring of budgets and business plans.
- Encourage the alignment of clients to the organization’s direction.
- Actively promote the use of specific products.
- Be a team player by enhancing the skills and efficiency of other team members.
- Manage all aspects of client application and start-up.
- Assist in the development and delivery of programs and training.
- Attend all events and actively liaise with attendees.
- Attend and provide administrative support for large group meetings.
- Proven experience as an Optometry Clinic Manager is a MUST, ideally with multi-clinic responsibilities as a Regional Clinic Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on mentoring and motivating.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- Proven ability to solve complex and unique problems.
- Ability to remain calm and poised in urgent situations.
- Ability to initiate and model positive change.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on client needs and candidate goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!