SaaS Sales Professional – Hospitality
Have a passion for the restaurant business? Interested in helping restauranteurs manage through the new reality of service and technology?
How restaurants operated pre-pandemic to where we are today, has changed the industry dramatically. My client uses new technology, unique AI integration and captures data analytics to provide their clients an easy platform to continue to grow and expand their online revenues.
If you are an experienced SaaS sales professional with a passion for the restaurant industry, I have an awesome opportunity for you! Working remotely in Vancouver, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities throughout Western Canada. As a ground up opportunity in this market, you will have access to an untapped market in the West. Working closely as a trusted advisor and consultant, you will work with restaurant owners and leaders, to help provide a solution that will maximize their digital presence in the online commerce market. You will be responsible to build new business and manage the entire sales pipeline from prospecting through to close and implementation.
If you are looking to join a growing organization that has been doubling their company size over the last year and on track to double that in the upcoming year; working in a fun, exciting, and dynamic industry; and an uncapped earning opportunity, then this is for you!
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B sales, ideally in SaaS
- Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the SaaS sales process
- Excellent prospecting and qualifying skills
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- High level of organization and time management skills
- Restaurant experience an asset
- Proven experience in building new business – a true hunter!
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.