Our client, a dynamic, forward-thinking transportation broker that values innovation, collaboration, and personal growth, is seeking a Sales Agent to join their team. As a leader in the transportation services industry, they are paving the way for innovation, efficiency, and client satisfaction.
As a Sales Agent, you'll utilize your skills to develop and market domestic and international transportation services. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to develop strategic sales plans, establish strong client relationships, and ensure mission success. Working alongside their elite management team, you'll play a crucial role in achieving regional and national sales targets while propelling their organization to new heights.
What you will be doing:
- Develop personal regional and national sales targets aligned with the company's strategic business plan.
- Create sales tools and collateral to support market growth and development.
- Design specific rate and operational programs for potential new clients.
- Assist and support sales efforts through presentations, proposals, face-to-face meetings, marketing research, tender management, and the overall sales cycle.
- Enhance profitability of trade lanes by identifying and adding complimentary business opportunities.
- Identify key trade lanes, vertical markets, and profitable opportunities for business growth.
- Provide assistance with collections, as needed.
The experience you bring:
- Previous experience in sales, preferably in the transportation or logistics industry.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for building and maintaining client relationships.
- Ability to develop and execute effective sales strategies.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with market research and analysis techniques.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven to succeed.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Willingness to travel as required.
This opportunity promises adrenaline-fueled adventures, professional growth, and the chance to outsmart the competition in ways they never saw coming. Please apply in confidence for immediate consideration using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.