Sales Manager – Electrical
Our client is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s best Managed Companies. This Wholesale Distribution company is one of Canada’s largest independent organizations in their category. Due to expansion, they are currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to lead their Edmonton based team.
Reporting to the Regional Manager the Sales Manager’s main goal will be to motivate, educate, and guide the Sales Team to reaching their targets. You will be responsible for the growth of business in existing accounts first, as well as identifying new opportunities through the CRM. With many accounts already dealing with our client, there is a lot of opportunity to expand the share of the market.
- Hiring, training, and developing employees to create a high performing team
- Identifying new markets and increase market share
- Establish guidelines for sales targets, territory management
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers
- Identify new business opportunities, gather market and customer information with the CRM
- Developing and implementing appropriate strategies to improve productivity and efficiency
- Oversee performance reviews for the individual members of the sales team
- Lead weekly meetings to discuss sales trends, market levels, new markets, new products, inventory, quality issues, training, results, strategies, concerns
- Ensure that the Sales Team delivers exceptional value to all stakeholders
- Report to Regional Manager on market feedback, opportunities, and changes
- Knowledge and experience in an Electrical Distribution setting
- Post-Secondary diploma in business or a field related to the work
- 3+ years’ experience in sales/account management – electrical experience is very important
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good supervisory and coaching skills
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Product and market knowledge (electrical)
- Experience utilizing a CRM
- Leadership capabilities and qualities
- Strong people and customer service skills, result orientated
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
If you’re an experienced Sales Professional who checks all the boxes, apply today in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Jay Pinniger (Recruitment Consultant), email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!