Our client is a leading manufacturer and B2B supplier in the building materials industry with a growing presence across Canada. They are seeking an outstanding, passionate sales representative to join their team, based in their Mississauga branch. The successful candidate will be a key growth driver for the Mississauga Branch, managing existing customer accounts and acquiring new business in their assigned territory. This is a full-time (Mon-Fri), sales position which comes with an above average benefits program, excellent on-boarding training, and long-term career growth potential. Sound interesting? Please keep reading.
- Increase sales by identifying customer needs, removing real or potential barriers, and by providing expert product knowledge – value-based solutions selling
- Develop and maintain high-quality relationships built on trust and dependability in your partnerships with existing and prospective customers
- Determine sales strategies through your understanding and manipulation of data related to the business
- Deliver on your sales strategies and sales targets through effective call route planning and execution of action plans
- A natural disposition to provide exceptional customer service
- Experience in a distribution/warehouse branch environment is preferred
- Experience in the building products or construction supply industry considered an asset
- Easy to do business with - You are adaptable and open to new ideas and ways of completing your work
- Computer proficient – MS Office suite and basic enterprise resource platform systems
- High performer in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Collaborative, cooperative, consistent, and reliable approach to your work
Be a key contributor to the ongoing success of the Mississauga branch and the overall organization. Our client is offering a competitive compensation package, company car/fuel, along with exceptional training and work environment.
If you have the above requirements and you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply by clicking the APPLY button and submit your resume.
We thank all the applicants, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.