Sales Representative - Agriculture
Are you passionate about sustainable agriculture and maximizing crop yields? Do you excel at building strong relationships and delivering exceptional customer service? Our client is committed to enhancing soil health to achieve better and sustainable agricultural outcomes. They’re growing remarkably fast and now looking for a Sales Representative - Agriculture to join their Abbotsford team. This is a unique opportunity to lead a small team, drive business growth, and make a meaningful impact in the agricultural industry.
- Develop business plan, pricing, and sales strategy to achieve sales goals and profitability.
- Cultivate relationships with growers in key markets.
- Provide product and agronomic advice to maximize crop yields and develop pest/weed management programs.
- Manage and develop technical sales representatives.
- Identify key decision-makers and establish relationships with stakeholders and trade organizations.
- Utilize sales technology to track progress and update sales goals.
- Develop and implement marketing plans.
- Communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and experts in the field.
- Keep up with regular paperwork and analyze data.
- Research new advancements in agriculture and prepare recommendations.
- Organize workshops and information sessions for growers and staff.
- 3+ years related experience, or equivalent.
- Degree in Agronomy/Horticulture or related discipline.
- P. Ag designation preferred but not a must.
- Strong knowledge of the Canadian agricultural production and farm management.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
If you are a driven and customer-focused Sales Representative looking to grow your career, we encourage you to apply in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Trevor Martin at: email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn!
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.