Sales Representative – HVAC sector
Our industry leading client is a national wholesale distributor of equipment, and products that service the residential, commercial, and mechanical sectors. With a history of strategic growth and strong leadership, this high-profile distributor is looking to add a Sales Representative for their Terrace, BC branch location.
We are seeking a committed individual who possesses a strong commitment to customer service and who thrives in a busy, and team-oriented environment. If you are a motivated individual, looking for your next challenge, and you have a "can do" attitude, this opportunity is for you!
Please note, relocation financing will be provided!! Our client is motivated to bring on the ideal candidate that possess the experience and motivation to step into this position and provide immediate support within this fast-paced industrial branch setting. Great opportunity for individuals open to relocating to a growing market.
- Provide product suggests and guidance, as well as industry advice to Contractors at the counter, over the phone and via email.
- Providing exemplary customer service and customer attention – efficiency and urgency is huge
- Contacting current customers and identifying new opportunities and introducing product segments
- Proactively building relationships with active customers, while working on developing sales leads
- Receiving incoming calls, processing orders, and actively up-selling and cross-selling
- Updating the internal system, entering data to track pricing quotes and account information
- Providing technical support and responding to customer inquiries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post Secondary Education in Sales, Business or Marketing is an asset, but not mandatory
- Professionals motivated to transition from the trades to a sales setting are of high interest to our client
- Mechanical aptitude and technical ability is essential, preferably in HVAC, Hydronics, or Plumbing
- 1-3+ years of successful customer service, customer facing experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Word, Excel
- Product knowledge or industry experience would be an asset.
This position comes with a competitive salary, bonus program, extended benefits, vacation plan, with massive growth potential. Increased salaries are also negotiable for industry professionals, with a track record from within the HVAC sector.
Follow us on LinkedIn!