Sales Representative – HVAC sector
Our industry leading client is a national wholesale distributor of equipment, and products that service the residential, commercial, and mechanical sectors. With a history of strategic growth and strong leadership, this high-profile distributor is looking to add a Sales Representative for their Chilliwack branch location. We are seeking a committed individual who possesses a strong commitment to customer service and who thrives in a busy, and team-oriented environment. If you are a motivated individual, looking for your next challenge, and you have a "can do" attitude, this opportunity is for you!
- Provide product suggests and guidance, as well as industry advice to Contractors at the counter, over the phone and via email.
- Providing exemplary customer service and customer attention – efficiency and urgency is huge
- Contacting current customers and identifying new opportunities and introducing product segments
- Proactively building relationships with active customers, while working on developing sales leads
- Receiving incoming calls, processing orders, and actively up-selling and cross-selling
- Updating the internal system, entering data to track pricing quotes and account information
- Providing technical support and responding to customer inquiries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post Secondary Education in Sales, Business or Marketing is an asset, but not mandatory
- Professionals motivated to transition from the trades to a sales setting are of high interest to our client
- Mechanical aptitude and technical ability is essential, preferably in HVAC, Hydronics, or Plumbing
- 1-3+ years of successful customer service, customer facing experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Word, Excel
- Product knowledge or industry experience would be an asset.
This position comes with a competitive salary, bonus program, extended benefits, vacation plan, with massive growth potential. Increased salaries are also negotiable for industry professionals, with a track record from within the HVAC sector.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by clicking the apply button or
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!