Senior Account Manager, Commercial Insurance
An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading insurance brokers that provide business and personal insurance throughout Canada and internationally. I am currently recruiting for a Senior Account Manager, Commercial Insurance to help manage an established and growing book of business in the Lower Mainland and across Canada. Working closely with one of the top Account Executives in Canada, the Senior Account Manager is a key part of a high performing and growing team. and leading team, the Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day management and client relations of a broad commercial insurance portfolio consisting of manufacturing, hospitality, real estate and healthcare.
- Assist on new business, contract review, pricing, mid-term endorsements and renewals.
- Responsible for day-to-day inquiries with respect to the client’s insurance needs or questions.
- Advocates on behalf of clients claims with the insurance company.
- Marketing client’s insurance to the appropriate markets to help secure the best product coverage and price.
- May be required to bind coverage for client’s insurance to ensure correct coverage is in place.
- Responsible for maintaining and preparing all schedules and supporting documentation.
- Preparing new business or existing business proposals for AE to review and present to client.
- 5+ Years’ experience as an Account Manager in Commercial Insurance.
- Experience with Not for profits, manufacturing, and construction risks.
- Experience with Program business an asset.
- Level II General License.
- CAIB, CIP, CRM or FCIP an asset.
- Knowledge of commercial Underwriting and understanding of insurance markets.
- Excellent client relationship and organizational skills