Senior Business Development Representative - Insurance
Lock Search Group is actively sourcing for a high-energy, driven Senior Business Development Representative to join their client in Vancouver. The Senior Business Development Representative collaborates with internal teams to foster valuable relationships with brokers as well as develop opportunities to grow the business with new brokerages and territories within the region. If you have proven experience in business development in the insurance industry, we’d love to hear from you!
Our client is a leading Canadian property and casualty insurers in Canada. They have been consistently rated among the industry’s most respected and trusted insurers. They offer a rewarding work environment, great opportunity for advancement and growth, a large degree of flexibility and a strong benefits package for their employees.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with our brokers, as well assists in resolution of any company/brokerage concerns.
- Collaborate together with functional departments and managements teams to accomplish strategies and goals.
- Maintains a solid knowledge and understanding of products, marketplace, brokerages, and competition.
- Assists on achieving growth by evaluating non contacted brokerage opportunities and territories.
- Facilitates communications and coordinates activities with all Marketing and Business Development departments as required.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- Post-secondary education (Business, Marketing, Communications, or relatable field).
- 2+ years of experience in Business Development role or strong underwriting experience.
- 5 years of relevant insurance experience.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret reports and present them.
- Excellent organization and planning skills, including goal setting and results measurement.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities (and experience).
- Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise.
If you an experienced commercial lines or personal lines underwriter, looking for a great career with a growing Canadian organization, don’t pass up on this opportunity.
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading company, please apply in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Trevor Martin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.
Follow us on LinkedIn!