Our client is seeking a Senior Clinical Education Consultant to join their exceptional team. You will provide clinical expertise through consultation, education, and training of the company's products to both internal and external customers while being responsible for developing long-term customer relationships.
- Develops a strong partnership with the Canada National Manager, as well as the Product & Technical Services Manager to deliver clinical expertise and programs.
- Provides clinical expertise to the Product Specialists to implement customer solutions using the company's products & services.
- Functions as a subject matter expert to integrate the company's solutions throughout the Canada medical device industry landscape.
- Develops annual plans to implement education programs & product training initiatives for internal colleagues and healthcare systems.
- Leads the scheduling and delivery of clinical presentations to healthcare system and Product Specialists.
- Identifies, develops and optimally maintains relationships with key opinion leaders.
- Provides leadership, technical mentoring & clinical training to new hires on the Sales Team and Clinical Education Consultants, where required.
- Provide clinical expertise to customers on the company's products.
- Expertise, input and assistance pertaining to RFP & Tender submissions where necessary.
- Responsible for communicating customer needs driven by market trends, practice changes and regulatory standards.
- Plans, develops, and implements customer educational programs to meet current and future customer needs.
- Collaborates with Professional Education and Sales Training on the development of all educational material.
- Maintains active membership in professional organization(s) to continue professional growth and development.
- RN with BSN, or BS/BA required, Master’s Degree in healthcare related field preferred.
- Minimum ten (10) years of current clinical experience in OR and /or MDRD and/or GI Endoscopy Suite required.
- Minimum five (5) years of clinical education consultant experience in medical devices/diagnostics required.
- Written and verbal fluency in French & English required.
- Experience delivering presentations at regional/national level required.
- Project management experience required.
- Certification in Perioperative Nursing (CNOR) or Medical Device Reprocessing or Endoscopy preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint required.
- Ability to lead a cross functional work team.
- Clinical expertise in surgical instrumentation including endoscopic instruments.
- Knowledge of sterilization and high-level disinfection.
- Knowledge of National and Provincial regulatory agencies, CSA, CSGNA, IPAC, AAMI, OSHA, JCAHO.
- Demonstrates understanding of organization’s business strategy and business model.
- Knowledge of operating room, medical device reprocessing and endoscopy suite practices, procedures and protocols.
- Knowledge of Perioperative nursing standards, infection control standards, SGNA guidelines and MDRD guidelines for practice.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Jean-François Sauvé at email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!