Senior Commercial Lines Underwriter
Partnered with a global insurance provider with a network covering more than 170+ countries, and specializing in providing global insurance solutions to industries, our client is looking to expand their team in Canada. Offering a wide range of insurance solutions for international organizations worldwide, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Commercial Lines Underwriter to join their growing team in Vancouver.
- Maintaining profitable underwriting of new and renewal property & casualty business
- Building relationships and providing excellent service to our brokers and clients
- Developing new broker relationships and expanding partnerships to support business objectives
- Developing customized solutions for our clients
- Ensuring accuracy of file and policy documentation
- Conducting broker and client presentations
- Attending and representing the company at Industry networking events and conferences etc.
- Post–Secondary business degree an asset
- Minimum of 5+ years of underwriting experience in property and casualty
- Experience in working with mid-large size industrial accounts an asset
- CIP or FCIP or currently pursuing would be an asset
- Strong technical underwriting knowledge of property & casualty insurance
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment
- Occasional travel required
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading company, please apply in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Trevor Martin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.
Follow us on LinkedIn!