Job Title: Senior Director, Business Development
Our client is seeking a Senior Director of Business Development, who will report to the SVP of Healthcare Business. You will be responsible for winning new business and enhancing current relationships with current business partners. You will develop and drive a strategic growth plan, take ownership of current and new projects, and lead them to completion. You must have experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Develop market analyses, account plans, sales strategies and marketing tools
- Leverage existing network to develop and build strategic relationships/partnerships with key clients
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity and quickly establish credibility and positive relationships with prospective clients
- Negotiate large contracts with key partners
- Take a customer-centric approach to deliver business results and provide outstanding client services, including timely execution of promised deliverables
- Initiate and develop long-term consultative relationships with industry groups and key collaborators
- Lead and drive the sales process from signed contract to implementation and work with cross-functional teams internally and externally towards successful and timely launch
- Deliver effective communications, both verbal and written across different forums and amongst various audiences
- Lead the Business Development team
- Establish and manage to short and long term departmental objectives, policies, operating procedures, annual budgets and financial forecasts
- Foster high colleague engagement and a ground-up culture of accountability, teamwork and continuous improvement
- 10+ years pharmaceutical experience
- Pharmaceutical & specialty expertise in Canada and deep experience handling high-profile relationships
- Knowledge of retail pharmacy an asset
- Experience working on large and sophisticated initiatives, developing innovative growth strategies and making timely and effective decisions in a constantly evolving market
- Understanding of B2B sales and experience with strategic account management.
- Outstanding knowledge of business administration, relationship and account management principles and practices, general business and P&L management experience
- Strong negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Strong team leadership and ability to build and maintain effective cross-functional relationships.
- Bilingualism (English, French) an asset
- Flexibility to travel (approximately 20%
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact Michelle Belzile directly at firstname.lastname@example.org