Senior Manager – Audit & Assurance
Our client is a vibrant team of Chartered Professional Accountants with nine offices across Western Canada. They believe strong relationships are the cornerstone to success and strive to create innovative solutions for their clients. Due to growth this firm is now looking to add a Senior Manager that will focus on Audit & Assurance to join their team, this is an opportunity that offers rapid growth opportunities and room for advancement.
- Identify and resolve accounting, tax, and audit issues
- Manage and review audit
- Create and maintain positive working relationships with clients and co-workers
- Mentor other managers and staff members
- Provide guidance and training to staff members
- Responsible for managing client relationships
- Responsible for managing client portfolio
- Demonstrate understanding of key performance drivers, marketplace, client industry, business trends, and be able to communicate to client
- 4-7+ years of assurance experience
- CPA designated
- Experience in Caseview, CaseWare and TaxPrep
- Problem solver
- Analytical thinker
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative thinker
- Able to work independently
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading company, please apply in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Trevor Martin at: email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.
Follow us on LinkedIn!