Senior Research Scientist
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Our client is seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Research Scientist to oversee the successful development, execution, and assessment of intricate process chemistry research projects within specified timelines. In this role, the Senior Research Scientist will also play a vital part in optimizing departmental operations.
- Ensure departmental compliance with EHS regulations by providing training, adherence monitoring, and prompt reporting of workplace incidents, injuries, and accidents.
- Lead R&D teams in early-stage route selection, resolving technical and scientific challenges across multiple programs.
- Develop project plans in coordination with other departments, such as Analytical Services, Operations, and Quality Assurance, and monitor overall project progress.
- Contribute significantly to project success by conducting technical reviews of lab and scale-up efforts, as well as overseeing budget activities.
- Foster collaborative relationships with Technology Transfer and Manufacturing teams to ensure efficient and successful scale-up manufacturing.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for clients regarding scientific and technical aspects of projects.
- Manage and review final project reports, and actively participate in departmental initiatives or tasks as directed by the Director of R&D.
- PhD in Chemistry.
- Minimum 3 years of industrial experience in API research, development, and management.
- Proven track record of managing people, outstanding interpersonal skills, and strong written and oral communication skills.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!