Red Deer, AB
Join our client’s dynamic team in Red Deer as a Service Manager and take your career to new heights. We are seeking a dedicated leader who thrives on delivering exceptional service and fostering a positive work environment. If you're passionate about the restaurant industry and have a knack for enhancing guest experiences, we want to hear from you! As a Service Manager, you'll be an integral part of their restaurant, contributing to its day-to-day success.
What you will be doing:
- Play an active role in the day-to-day leadership and management of the restaurant.
- Be the guardian of top-notch standards of quality for food and beverage programs.
- Host and lead pre-shift meetings, where we dish out the inside scoop on all things food, wine, and beverage relating to service.
- Fuel the team's product know-how with ongoing training that might include some seriously fun seminars and tastings.
- Create a positive and lively work atmosphere where staff growth and rockstar moments are celebrated.
The experience you bring:
- 2+ years of management experience in the restaurant industry.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a dedication to guest service, and strong oral/written communication abilities.
- Proficiency in computer and office administration tasks.
- Effective training skills to ensure the delivery of outstanding guest experiences.
- A genuine passion for food, beverages, and the restaurant business.
- The ability to build and nurture relationships within the team.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A true commitment to perfecting guest experiences and fostering staff development.
If you are an experienced Service Manager and/or Shift Leader looking for an exciting new role, we would love to hear from you! Please apply in confidence for immediate consideration using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on client needs and candidate goals.