Single Family Builder Sales Representative – Fraser Valley Region
Our client is one of British Columbia’s best-established providers of high-end luxury building products, providing exceptional service to the single family, and multi-family residential builder markets. They are proud to be the first choice for customers and employees alike within their fast-paced sector. They are currently looking for a highly motivated and proactive Single Family Builder Sale Representative(s) to join their growing team in the Fraser Valley.
We are searching for highly motivated individuals who can provide exceptional client service. A driven professional willing to go that extra mile to crush targets and deliver results. The successful candidate will be responsible for prospecting, building and maintaining relationships with new & existing clients, assessing their needs, making product recommendations, as well as providing sound product knowledge and consultation. We are looking for a competitive, go-getter! Someone motivated to drive sales and earn big commissions!!
- Develops positive on-going relationships with Builders, Contractors, and Property Management groups.
- Ability to manage, grow, and maximize the returns in a defined territory or market focus.
- Focus on selling value, while promoting the organization's competitive advantages within a competitive construction marketplace
- Provide clients with product knowledge and specifications
- Maintain a high-profile level within the industry by actively participating in industry associations and events within your territory
- Carry out a variety of educational activities to promote the company and products
- Create and implement local marketing and sales promotions
- Post Secondary preferred in sales, marketing, business or equivalent
- 2-5 years outside sales experience within building products, industrial wholesale, or B2B construction settings.
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills including presentation skills.
- Experience with working independently and as part of a team. Team engagement is a must!
- Must have a sense of urgency, drive, and ambition
- Ability to work autonomously yet still collaborate within a team
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
If the opportunity to work with a growing, and motivated company that provides a very attractive compensation package through performance incentives, as well, comprehensive benefits with opportunity for career growth, is of interest…please reply in confidence.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow professionally within a company, apply for this position today! Please submit your resume to Cameron Lappin, Senior Recruitment Consultant by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!