Software Solutions & Professional Services Sales Executive
Our client is a technology innovator and a leader in their industry. With locations throughout Canada and globally, they continue to develop new and innovative products and solutions for businesses worldwide. With continuous growth and development of their business in Canada, their division leading digital transformation is looking to add a Software Solutions & Professional Services Sales Executive to their team in Vancouver. As a subject matter expert responsible to drive the Software solutions and services business in BC, you will build and develop new business opportunities directly, as well as collaborating on existing clients with other department teams and specialist within the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build, develop and manage the software solutions portfolio in the BC market
- Collaborate with other internal sales teams and 3rd party providers
- Maintain an accurate sales pipeline and forecasts
- Prepare quarterly business plans
- Work closely with branch leadership and national solutions team to identify opportunities to leverage
- Participate with direct sales teams for account reviews
- Identify new business opportunities
- Actively participate in pre-sales activities as well as conducting necessary business analysis
- Be a subject matter expert
- College Diploma or University Degree in business preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years in B2B sales experience
- Minimum 2+ years of proven B2B software sales experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiating skills and self-motivating
- Proven experience in building and developing successful territory and/or portfolio
- Ability to coach and influence other sales professionals
- Experience with software sales or IT/Managed Services sales
- Territory and time management skills
- Strong understanding of the sales process and funnel management
- Proven success in growing new business and exceeding sales targets
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading company, please apply in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Trevor Martin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.
Follow us on LinkedIn!