Our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company, is seeking a Senior Market Access Manager to join their team in the Greater Toronto Area. This is a unique opportunity to develop a new business unit and contribute to exponential growth in both revenue and personnel. If you are seeking a new challenge, career growth, and to be apart of an amazing organization with a renowned company culture, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Develop and execute reimbursement strategies through business analytics and in-depth market research.
- Ensure the coherence and integration of market access strategies with sales, marketing and medical.
- Offer strategic counsel to cross-functional colleagues regarding market access and reimbursement opportunities specific to the brand and competitive environment.
- Ensure required resources are secured to deliver market access objectives.
- Monitor reimbursement landscape to assess potential risks and opportunities.
- Assess and provide strategic recommendations to the business.
- Implement project management tools to document and track market access plans and provide regular updates to the appropriate teams.
- Manage the team budget for assigned therapeutic area.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with vendors to optimize working relationships.
- Support business development activities and assist with analyzing opportunities.
- University degree in the Scientific field.
- Minimum of 5 years direct experience in Market Access.
- Strong understanding of the Canadian reimbursement landscape.
- Proven project and time management skills.
- Experience in negotiations with public and private insurers.
- Solid understanding of pricing and reimbursement principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work in teams, collaborate, and lead by influence.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on client needs and candidate goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!