Surgical Sales Representative – Endoscopy
Our client is seeking a dynamic and results-driven Surgical Sales Representative in Kelowna, BC, for a leading distributor of innovative Endoscopy products. This individual will be responsible for selling products to surgical centers, hospitals, and private clinics.
What you will be doing
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in the medical community, including surgeons, nurses, and administrators.
- Promote and sell Endoscopy products to potential customers, while providing exceptional customer service and support.
- Develop and execute a strategic territory plan to achieve sales targets and increase market share.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within your assigned territory.
- Conduct product demonstrations and provide training to customers on the safe and effective use of products.
- Attend industry conferences and events to stay up to date on trends and represent the company in a professional manner.
The experience you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Business, Science, or Healthcare preferred).
- 2+ years of experience in medical device sales, ideally within the surgical space.
- Knowledge of Endoscopy products and procedures is an asset.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage a complex sales cycle.
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory (20-40%).
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.