Technical Sales Consultant
Are you an experienced sales consultant looking for a new opportunity? Our client is a global leader looking for a Technical Sales Consultant in Regina, Saskatchewan. This individual will be responsible for revenue and profit growth of programs and services in targeted accounts (food and beverage processing, light manufacturing, and institutional).
Using a consultative sales approach, the successful candidate will build relationships with existing customers by executing system assurance programs that meet their key business needs. Additionally, with strong account leadership, convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new technologies to current customers. This role is based in Regina but will require some travel to other regions within the Saskatchewan marketplace.
- Generate and execute sales plans in existing customer base and in assigned competitively-held accounts, to meet profit increase goals. Target % sales time will be approximately 35% – 40%.
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships
- Bachelor's degree (in Engineering - chemical, mechanical, industrial, or Life Sciences - biology, chemistry, etc. preferred)
- Five years of technical sales or field sales support experience
- Possess a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Able to travel to the US for business purposes
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination will be a condition of employment
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience preferred
Offers & Benefits
- The opportunity to work with an ambitious team and global organization
- An attractive compensation package, including salary, generous commission program and strong benefits, including, Extended Medical/Dental, RRSP Matching, Pension Plan and Stock Options
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
If you’re an experienced Technical Sales Professional in the Regina region apply today in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Jay Pinniger (Recruitment Consultant), email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!