Fraser Valley, BC
Do you have medical device (ideally dental related) sales experience and are looking for a new opportunity? This may be the role for you! Our client is seeking a Territory Manager who resides in Fraser Valley, British Columbia.
This individual will be responsible for meeting or exceeding sales objectives for all products by developing profitable relationships. The Territory Manager will also increase sales and customer satisfaction by building relationships with customers, proactively identify the solutions they need, and thinking commercially.
What you will be doing:
- Drive profitable sales growth and maximize sales revenue
- Develop, maintain, and advance existing accounts and prospects
- Act as a strategic business partner to existing customers by focusing on customers’ growth goals and how to help achieve those goals
- Proactively identify, target, and convert prospect accounts and new business
- Prepare and maintain business plans, sales forecasts, and a sales promotion budget
- Collaborate with internal teams to support the execution of all marketing launch plans and new product sales objectives
- Attend customer events as required (regional events, national trade shows, education events, etc.)
- Keep well-informed of key clinical studies and scientific papers supporting product benefits
- Regular use of all sales tools/reporting to effectively plan and measure sales
The experience you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 - 5 years of sales experience in high growth corporate markets
- Medical device industry experience strongly preferred (ideally dental related)
- Prior sales experience with Physicians
- Proficiency in consultative selling
- General computer efficiency including ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Effective communication skills with the ability to present and negotiate
- Strong oral and written communications, including presentation skills
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record, and auto insurance coverage required
- Ability to travel frequently (including overnight travel)
If you are a Territory Manager that checks all the boxes, please apply today in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Brent Dodge (Recruitment Consultant) at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.