Do you have 4+ years of Grocery / G&C Territory Management experience? This may be the role for you! Our client is looking for a Territory Manager based in Calgary, Alberta. Covering parts of Southern Alberta, this individual will be responsible for ensuring the implementation and ongoing execution of plans and programs, as well as collaborating with other team members to acquire the knowledge and expertise necessary to effectively coach and counsel retailers.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure retailer compliance with appropriate policies & procedures, along with executing business plans.
- Execute and maximize performance with applicable business tools.
- Provide support to the finance team (budget input, inventory, etc.).
- Communicate and help manage marketing plans and programs for retail sites.
- HR related activities including recruiting, training, and coaching.
- Review retail site performance (including profitability reports), budgets, and recommend improvements where needed.
- Liaise with applicable agencies as required (vendors, inspectors, etc.).
- Identify low-cost and high-impact opportunities to improve sites.
- Ensure all company assets are maintained in optimal condition including coordinating repairs/maintenance.
- Support the development of site and market tactics, including working with the pricing team.
The experience you bring:
- Post-secondary degree (business, management, or related field).
- 4+ years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional time management, with strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills.
- Merchandising and analytical skills an asset.
If you currently reside in Calgary and fit the profile, please apply today in confidence for immediate consideration using the ‘Apply’ button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.