Territory Sales Manager - Industrial
With a history of strategic growth and strong leadership, this high-profile manufacturer is looking for someone that is ambitious with strong business acumen and experience working within the industrial marketplace. Lock Search Group has been tasked to find a Territory Sales Manager for the South Coast. This role will be responsible for traveling the assigned region 40-50% working days monthly.
This home-based Territory Sales Manager will perform market planning, sales and service of division products to both end users and distribution channel accounts. The successful candidate will perform all functions to drive sales growth and maintain established customer relations. You will get hands-on experience with diverse products and distributors, learn and impact the business from the ground up, service key accounts within an assigned territory and learn the fundamentals of the business, customers and product lines.
- Establish, develop, and manage all accounts in the assigned territory
- Work internally with stakeholders to develop account specific plans that maximize sales, profit, merchandising, distribution and market share
- Develop reports for annual planning, forecasting and budgets
- Manage large territory coverage through proactive sales call mapping and scheduling
- Utilize all available market and account specific data to develop strong fact based selling presentations
- Motivate, educate and close business in group situations such as OEM seminars, Customer Training events
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to help drive territory growth
- Focus on selling value, while promoting the organization’s competitive advantages within a competitive marketplace
- Actively prospect and secure new customers to support new account activation goals
- Must have completed, post-secondary education (bachelor’s degree)
- Previous technical selling experience is highly preferred
- Experience selling through industrial distributors
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills, engineers and maintenance leadership…as well in a boardroom
- A proven track record of key account management and sales quota attainment is a must
- The ability to prepare and present recommendations to decision makers
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with a track record of working well within a team environment is key
- Exceptional hands on knowledge of Excel & Salesforce CRM
- Ability to travel up to 40-50% in a month within the territory
- Valid Driver’s license required
Offers & Benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an ambitious team and global organization
- An attractive compensation package, including salary, generous commission program and strong benefits, including, Extended Medical/Dental, RRSP Pension Plan
- Company Vehicle w/ Gas Card
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
If you’re an experienced Technical Sales Professional in the Edmonton region apply today in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Jay Pinniger (Recruitment Consultant), email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!