Territory Sales Representative – Electrical Manufacturing Representation
Greater Vancouver, BC
Our industry leading client is a global manufacturer of industrial and commercial products. With a history of strategic growth and strong leadership, this high-profile electrical product manufacturer is looking for someone ambitious with strong business acumen, and experience working within the industrial marketplace to support the growth of an established customer base and help develop prospective customers.
Based in the Lower Mainland, this home-based Territory Sales Representative (Manufacturing Rep) will perform market planning, sales and service of division products to both end users and distribution channel accounts. The successful candidate will perform all functions to drive sales growth and maintain established customer relations. You will get hands-on experience with diverse products and distributors, learn and impact the business from the ground up, service key accounts within an assigned territory and learn the fundamentals of the business, customers and product lines.
- Continue to cultivate and expand revenue with existing customers, with a strategic focus on relationship management and partnership.
- Actively prospect and secure new customers to support new account activation goals
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (inside sales and other team members) to expand sales
- The desire to grow and manage current account opportunities in the industrial, commercial and electrical utility field
- Develop a strong network
- Apply product features & benefits to provide solutions
- Source project sales opportunities
- Support price realization
- Focus on selling value, while promoting the organization’s competitive advantages within a competitive marketplace
- 3-5 years of Industrial-based sales experience - direct experience with electrical sales is not a requirement, but would be an asset
- Experience from within Wholesale Distribution (Industrial/Construction/Commercial), or from a Manufacturing Sales setting is a must
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university (Preferably a bachelor’s in Business or Marketing)
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of CRM programs (eg. Salesforce)
- Valid Driver’s license required
- A proven track record of key account management and sales quota attainment is a must
- The ability to prepare and present recommendations to decision makers
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with a track record of working well within a team environment is key
If you’re an experienced Sales Professional who checks all the boxes, apply today in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Cameron Lappin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.
Follow us on LinkedIn!