Account Executive – Security and Building Automation
Our client is a global manufacturer, offering security, communications, installation, fire alarm safety, and building automation systems to commercial offices, residential, government, healthcare, and educational industries.
They have retained Cameron Lappin of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Senior Account Executive to support their continue growth plans in the Security, Fire and Building Automation sector across the BC Province.
This professional ‘manufacturing’ sales opportunity calls for a natural network builder with the eager ability to:
- Drive revenue by securing new business opportunities throughout BC
- Generate leads via cold calling, networking, and referrals
- Manage a balanced sales funnel, execute all steps of the sales process from target to close
- Strategically penetrating existing national accounts
- Provide a solution-based approach to drive new business across multiple lines of business; industrial, commercial, institutional.
- Sell at all levels within a targets organizational structure – top down, down up.
To be successful in this role you will need the drive to increase market share and sales opportunities along with the following:
- 3+ years of successful sales within Security Systems and Building Automation would be a major asset
- Advanced sales skills and ability to uncover effective customer solutions
- Shows initiative – engages in proactive behavior and looks for opportunities
- Very adaptable – responds effectively to changes in situation or information; ability to influence others and build consensus
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Good demonstrated ability in strategic selling, or large account management
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Motivated to continuously improve and compete
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.