Los Angeles / Seattle, United States
Our client is one of the fastest growing high tech video surveillance companies in the US. With rapid expansion in the Pacific Northwest, we are looking for a dynamic, energetic and driven Sales Executive to expand the multi-family market in the Seattle and Los Angeles areas.
We are looking for experienced sales executives who are true “hunters” with demonstrated success and proven results in driving new business. The ideal professional is someone who has experience in solutions based complex sales. Skilled at identifying opportunities and uncovering needs, the successful sales executive implements a strategic sales approach. A strong understanding of the sales process and pipeline management is crucial.
- Business degree or diploma
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in Business-to-Business sales
- Experience selling into the construction, property management and building industries and asset
- Prior experience selling into the multi-family vertical in Seattle or Los Angeles
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time lines
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Innovative, resourceful and creative thinker
- Competitive and driven to win attitude
There is a strong potential for the ideal sales professional to earn a six figure income.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.