Our client is a global leader in the biotechnology space, and they are currently looking for a Head of Marketing to join their team in Toronto. The Head of Marketing will lead the development of strategic business plans and overall positioning of the portfolio of products.
- Contribute to overall brand plan and promotional plan for action
- Lead the development of sales tools and training practices to drive sales results
- Provide leadership in the development and execution of tactical plans and customer initiatives
- Coach and develop employees
- Manage direct reports by defining responsibilities, priorities and work plans
- Work with senior leadership and cross-functional teams to align strategies
- Achieve market share and budget targets
- Other duties as required
- University degree (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech sector including marketing and sales management
- Ability to develop and implement multidimensional marketing and business plans
- Strong understanding of market access and reimbursement
- Track record of driving brand growth
- Strategic thinker
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of budget planning and forecasting
- Excellent communications skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be considered.