Warehouse and Logistics Manager
Our client is a leading organization in the pharmaceutical industry. They have asked Minna Johl of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Warehouse and Logistics Manager to join their team, overseeing multiple facilities.
- Management and guidance to the personnel in the department, by leading and coaching team members to meet expectations for productivity and quality
- Support the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Prepare long term improvement strategies
- Develops, implements, and monitors functional procedures and policies required for daily operation in a Health Canada, GMP/SAP and ISO environment as applicable.
- Manages budgets, reporting and financial control within areas of responsibility
- Determines and achieves departmental objectives in areas of processing accuracy, productivity, cost reduction, staff development and process improvement
- Monitors and controls all costs related to the delivery process to ensure a cost-effective service
- Completes frequent analyses of operational activities to drive continuous improvement
- Develops, monitors and analyzes KPIs to ensure the highest standards are achieved
- Develops, implements, revises and controls policies and procedures for all aspects of the warehousing and distribution operations
- Participates in internal ISO and H&S walkthroughs
- Degree or diploma in Logistics, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of management experience in logistics/warehousing and distribution center management, in an ISO and SAP environment
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong leadership qualities combined with effective interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate others
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Intermediate and current knowledge of SAP and standard software applications such as MS Office
- Able to travel between sites as needed
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Minna Johl via the “apply now” button.