**Looking for a food/beverage professional with product development experience**
Our client, a contract manufacturer for the cannabis industry, is looking for a leader to join their team in SW Ontario as a Vice President, Operations. The VP, Operations will be responsible for oversight of a cannabis manufacturing facility; ensuring product quality, and productivity within the plant.
- Provide leadership in optimizing production costs while maintaining product quality and compliance to Health Canada regulations
- Promote a strong culture with employees through motivation and engagement; utilize interpersonal skills to work with employees in problem solving
- Ensure health and safety through adherence to policies, SOP’s and regulatory requirements
- Provide summary reports of project status, key performance indicators and operations status
- Develop continuous improvement plans to increase the performance of the operation over time
- Conduct performance evaluations
- University degree in Science or Engineering (MBA preferred) with 10+ years’ leadership experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Food/beverage or CPG manufacturing experience required
- Understanding/familiarity with Canadian cannabis regulations; or other relevant manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated people leadership: engaging, coaching and motivating employees
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be considered.