Our client is looking for an HR Specialist to support the growth of their business in Ontario. The successful candidate will be an experienced HR Generalist with the ability to work with various business units to manage rapidly changing priorities. This position is based in North York, ON.
- Oversee employee relations activities for all business units.
- Manage hiring campaigns and recruitment activities including the Applicant Tracking System, and conduct onboarding for new employees.
- Administer Training and Development and Health and Safety programs.
- Participate in establishing SOP’s across Canada.
- Administer and provide information on benefits, disability plans, workers compensation, leave of absences, and other employee and company policies.
- Administer performance review programs.
- Work with the HR Director to review and update policies and procedures and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Provide training to all employees on processes, procedures, and systems.
- Other duties as required.
- University degree and CHRP/CHRL required
- 3+ years of Human Resource Generalist experience
- Strong working knowledge of provincial employment legislation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible; able to handle multiple priorities for different business units
- Ability to build partnerships and work with all levels of employees and management
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.