Our client is a Fortune 500 healthcare company that works to deliver healthcare solutions to patients and caregivers around the world. They are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to help grow their therapeutic portfolio.
- Develop and implement portfolio growth strategy
- Effectively manage budget to maximize ROI
- Develop an understanding of the market and identify opportunities for growth
- Develop and implement promotional tools
- Collaborate with commercial team to establish and maintain relationships with KOL's and associations
- Ensure sales tools are up-to-date with regulatory requirements
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Market Access, Regulatory, Medical Affairs and Legal teams to develop effective marketing programs
- University degree (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of medical device marketing experience
- Sales experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience working with Market Access and policy makers a strong asset
- Team player with strong influencing skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.