Our client specializes in the Natural Foods industry, with a vision to leave the world in a better place through producing healthy food alternatives, being environmentally friendly, and creating continuous innovation. They are currently looking for a Regulatory Specialist for Pet Products in the GTA.
- Demonstrates Core Values of Teamwork, Adaptability, Ownership, Humility, Respect, Passion, and Fun.
- Assisting departments as required (e.g. Quality, R&D, Marketing, Sales).
- Proactively finds issues and areas of improvement and recommends solutions.
- Preparing compliance documents for international shipments.
- Maintains US State registrations for Branded and Privately Labeled Products.
- Work closely with CFIA Veterinarians.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge for domestic and international regulations related to pet food products.
- Other duties as assigned
- University Degree or Diploma in Science related discipline (preference to Food Science/Regulatory Affairs specialization).
- 1-2 years of pet food manufacturing experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of global pet food labeling regulations.
- Ability to detect, research, and provide a solution for regulatory issues.
- Exhibits respect, humility, a positive attitude, and is a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills along with verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with exceptional time management and organizational skills.
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.