Our client is an established global biopharmaceutical organization. Due to company growth, they are currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team in Toronto.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for creating and executing corporate demand and replenishment plans that ensure continuous inventory availability while simultaneously managing inventory holding costs and minimizing product expiry. This role will be key to the engagement of both internal and external stakeholders via a S&OP process and reporting of key operational metrics.
- University Degree preferred
- 5+ years of logistics/operations/supply chain experience in the pharma industry
- Membership in a supply chain related organization would be an asset
- Proven ability to manage projects
- Hands-on experience leading the development and roll-out of corporate S&OP
- Ability to work independently
- Continuous improvement experience
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that only candidates being considered will be contacted.