Occupational Therapist - OR2
Vancouver or Surrey, BC
Our client, one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, a leading healthcare provider has retained Lock Search Group to help expand their team and recruit for multiple Occupational Therapists to join the team. They have openings for both their Vancouver and Surrey locations for their Occupational Rehabilitation (OR2) Program.
Want to join a friendly, flexible and professional team that strives for excellence daily? Our client will provide all the support you would need so that you can focus on what you were trained to do – making a difference in people’s lives!
- Create and facilitate individualized treatment plans through assessing, communicating, and providing appropriate care for the client’s needs
- Coordinate the return to work process with clients, employers and physicians
- Build relationships with external and internal professionals to ensure clients’ needs are met
- Prepare written reports such as medical, legal and insurance, as required
- Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of BC
- Experience in rehabilitation and pain management
- Join one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies
- Competitive salary compensation with extended health benefits package
- Opportunities to continuously learn and develop your skill set
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume in confidence to Anita Wong (Recruitment Associate).
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.