Our client is currently seeking an Industrial Branch Manager to joint their team based in Fredericton.
The candidate is fully accountable for the overall direction, planning and execution of all store-related activities including financial results, customer satisfaction, safety, and employee engagement. He/she must coach, mentor, train and retain a knowledgeable team while providing excellent customer service by ensuring customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient.
- Strategic planning and execution to enhance the profitability, productivity and efficiency (including resource planning, budget development and managing efficiencies);
- Increase business by developing and enhancing relationships with new and existing customers;
- Responsible for P&L, profitable sales growth and attaining store performance objectives and continually identify and implement improvements to improve productivity and profitability;
- Liase with all internal departments in supporting promotions, regional sales teams, flyers, SPIFFs, planograms, sponsorships and all key marketing campaigns;
- Determine staffing requirements. Identify opportunities to improve staffing utilization and manage overall payroll costs;
- Maintain strict inventory controls on all product movements inbound and outbound to minimize product shrinkage;
- Continually identify and implement process improvements and efficiency enhancements to improve productivity levels and profitability;
- Lead and manage a high performing team, including recruiting, hiring, on boarding, training, motivating, recognizing, and managing performance.
- Diploma or degree in business or related field preferred; equivalent combination will be considered;
- Previous Branch Manager experience;
- Extensive product knowledge or the ability to obtain product knowledge;
- General business acumen, including understanding of P&Ls, key drivers and reports;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint;
- Experience with outside sales is an asset;
- Demonstrated customer service orientation with a high level of urgency and consistency;
- Strong leadership competencies including people leadership and team building;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience training team members and providing feedback;
- Ability to influence and build relationships at all levels;
- Holds a valid driver’s license.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.