Lock Search Group has partnered with a leader in financial services to grow their local team in Vancouver. We are actively sourcing for an experienced Financial Advisor to partner with clients in BC and support their financial growth. Passionate about their people, our client offers world class advice and financial solutions for their clients. The Financial Advisor will work solely with existing clients of the firm and provide them with financial/investment advice. Every client is a warm call!
If you are a driven professional who’s passionate about supporting your clients and their financial success, this is the position for you. Our client offers an excellent workplace culture, supportive environment and are invested in the growth of their team.
- Consult with clients on their financial goals and provide timely, informed advice to help them effectively plan for their financial future
- Build strong client relationships and establish your knowledge base through regular touch points and bringing forward thoughtful recommendations
- Effectively manage continual communication with your client-base and strategically balance competing client needs
- Deliver a high-level of customer satisfaction and service
- Present plans, recommendations and documentation and reports to clients in a timely manner
- 3+ years experience as a Financial Advisor
- Active Licenses to practice as a Financial Advisor – LLQP, MFDA or IIROC
- A current or in-progress financial planning designation
- Proven success in account management or sales
- Experience using a CRM and other industry specific software
- Knowledge of financial services, investments and wealth management best practices
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle will be required for local travel
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.