We are currently looking for a Director, Clinical Operations to join a ground-breaking pharmaceutical company focused on the development and delivery of innovative therapies. The Director, Clinical Operations will implement strategies for clinical trial programs while building KOL relationships. The successful candidate may reside in Canada or USA.
- Oversee design of clinical programs and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on clinical development plans
- Provide clinical and scientific input and expertise for new product clinical strategies
- Provide updates to management on status of clinical programs
- Ensure that quality standards are met while adhering to regulatory guidelines
- Provide assistance with regulatory submissions
- Manage risks and implement appropriate CAPA plans
- Act as clinical contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Other tasks as required
- PhD in a neuroscience discipline or related
- 10+ years of experience in Clinical Development
- Experience with Pre-clinical to Phase 2 clinical trials
- Recent experience in CNS/neurology preferred
- Management experience
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that only applicants that are chosen for an interview will be contacted.