Mechanical Sales Engineer
Our client is a longstanding North American leader in the manufacturing and distributing of air handling products. They have engaged Greg Fawcett from the Lock Search Group to help them find a dynamic and exceptional recent engineering graduate to join their team in a Mechanical Sales Engineer position in Calgary, AB.
As an integral part of the team, you will assist with the customer relationship management, quotations, follow-up and expediting of critical and time sensitive orders. You will get hands-on experience with diverse products, help with the daily service of key accounts, learn the fundamentals of the business, customers, and product lines.
We are searching for individuals who demonstrate initiative and leadership, enjoy the challenge of solving problems and can collaboratively work within a sales and marketing team.
Specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The desire to support business within existing customers and new accounts
- The ability to prepare and present recommendations or alternative to decision makers and customers to address issues or problems
- Ability and willingness to do take‐offs, prepare quotations and tenders, prepare and issue submittals
- Occasional travel to training and client sites to ensure full sales cycle from start to end of warranty period
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Integrity and a passion for teamwork
- University Graduate in Mechanical Engineering or Commerce
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Capable of explaining technical information clearly
- Must be proficient with MS Office, especially MS Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel
- Valid driver’s license
If the opportunity to work with an innovative industry leading company, providing training, a generous compensation program, comprehensive benefits, along with incentives and a strong opportunity for career growth is of interest to you, please apply in confidence now using the “Apply” button, or send your resume directly to Greg Fawcett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.