Our client, a leading biotechnology company in the GTA, is currently looking for a Senior Customer Care Manager to join their team. The incumbent will manage technical and field applications teams and implement strategies to support the growing business.
- Provide direction to the National Customer Care team, establishing goals and expectations
- Develop and implement strategies to support national business
- Establish KPI’s to monitor performance and overall productivity
- Create programs that address customer needs and drive satisfaction
- Engage cross-functional teams to address customer concerns
- Maintain strong knowledge of company products
- Other duties as necessary
- University degree required. Advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of related customer care experience, including management experience
- Demonstrated success in developing customer support programs and strategies
- Experience with change management
- Familiarity with CRM/ERP systems and associated analytical tools
- Written and oral proficiency in English and French
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.