The SAAS Territory Manager manages prospects and closes new mid-market business accounts to develop profitable, long-term strategic customer relationships to maintain and grow revenue, and achieve customer satisfaction objectives in a defined territory.
- Attains sales quota by creating and executing a business plan to exceed revenue goals;
- Develops mutually beneficial relationships with key decision makers and influencers in assigned territory/accounts;
- Leverages knowledge of prospect’s business and create new opportunities;
- Establishes and executes sales strategies that effectively present a solid business case to prospects;
- Leads sales engagement and involves resources as needed to address prospect’s needs and business problem(s);
- Conducts negotiations to secure sales that represent good business within current sales framework, authorities and practices;
- Captures and maintains all relevant information in CRM system, and maintains accurate customer timelines and forecast data;
- Maintains product proficiency to effectively explain the value of company’s products and solutions, and how they differ from competitors.
- University/college Degree/Diploma, or equivalent related work experience;
- 4+ years sales experience in prospecting, developing and closing leads for new business;
- Experience in consultative sales engagements in HR technology OR ERP software;
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales objectives over the course of several years;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate with internal and external constituents;
- Excellent time management, communications (oral & Written), decision-making, presentation and organization skills;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Experience in enterprise software sales/payroll/human resources and sales/account management is an asset.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.