Our team is currently working with a leading pharmaceutical company in their search for a Packaging and Labelling Specialist in the GTA. This role is responsible for supporting review processes for product packaging and labelling.
- Coordinate and track the review of packaging and labelling for all company products
- Create and maintain KPIs for packaging, labelling, and rework activities
- Maintain document retrieval system for all packaging and labelling activities
- Check all labelling materials for spelling, content and accuracy
- Attend launch planning meetings to coordinate packaging launch activities
- Work with key stakeholders to plan the implementation of required changes from marketing or Health Canada
- Other tasks as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related
- 5+ years of related packaging/labelling experience including pharmaceutical industry experience
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations related to labelling of pharmaceutical products
- Experience reviewing advertising and promotional materials of pharmaceutical products
- Expert in Adobe creative suite
- Working knowledge of cloud-based documentation systems
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.