Our client contributes to global health and safety by providing high quality laboratory and advisory services. They are looking for a Payroll & Benefits Administrator in the GTA.
- Perform benefits and full-cycle payroll administration for a national bi-weekly payroll across all associates across provinces.
- Support the full payroll and benefits administration for current employees and addition of employees of acquired legal entities.
- Provide responsive and consistent quality of customer service for clients and associates
- Ensuring strict adherence and accuracy in payroll data processing.
- Adjust and maintain payroll processing for new hires/terminations/salary increases/leave of absences/etc.
- Administer the Group Benefit Plan and Group Retirement Plan
- Responsibly for all Payroll administration tasks
- Ensuring payroll procedure compliance with Federal and Provincial legislation, and company policy
- Register new employee for Group Benefits and Retirement Savings Plan
- Prepare and process monthly report, including: Payroll month-end report, FTE calculations, WSIB Monthly remittance
- Prepare and process annual report, including: Annual and Year End Report relating to earnings, taxable benefits, employee information resulting in correct T4 and RL-1 and final reports from the outside payroll provider, WSIB, CSST, WCB Alberta Annual Assessments, Employer Health Tax Annual Return, EI Premium Reduction
- Prepare various reports for management as requested
- Assist in immigration process for renewing and obtaining Canadian work permits
- Assist in HR administrative tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Familiarity with payroll functions, benefits and RRSP plan administration
- Payroll experience and knowledge of payroll processing across provinces. Ontario experience is necessary
- Integrity, strong attention to detail
- Capability to work successfully within a team of HR professionals
- Able to provide timely and accurate reporting, annual filings and various HR administrative duties
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.