Commercial Account Manager – Insurance
Our client is one of the most recognized and well respected insurance brokers across Canada. As a leader in the insurance business, they are constantly evolving and continuously growing. As an employer of choice, they offer phenomenal growth opportunities, strong corporate culture and a solid overall compensation and benefits plan.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced senior insurance Commercial Account Manager to work in one of the organizations top performing account teams. Supporting one of the leading insurance Producers this is an exciting, demanding and rewarding opportunity. Based in the Vancouver Lower Mainland, you will primarily be dealing with clients in BC and will have some clients throughout Canada.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in insurance
- At least 3 years experience in an Account Manager, client facing position
- Developed leadership and supervisory experience an asset
- Ability to manage and juggle multiple projects
- Strong technical insurance knowledge
- Excellent client relationship sills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time lines
- Ability to coach and mentor less experienced account managers and processors
- Proven success and track record of business growth
- Strong business acumen, entrepreneurial, and strategic
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Minimum Level 2 licence
- CAIB, FCIP, CIP, CRM
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.