Senior Family & Business Wealth Consultant
Our client, a leader in the financial space, has partnered with Jordan Taylor of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Family & Business Wealth Professional to join their team in Winnipeg, MB.
- Comprehensive planning, including the integration of additional professionals to aid in the acquisition of new clients
- Identify planning opportunities by engaging with clients and prospects while undertaking a high-level analysis to develop solid understanding of needs
- Work closely with leaders to create awareness and promote services
- Contribute to the generation of new ideas to empower team members and encompass meaningful relationships
- Manage and evolve local relationships with external professionals and attract them as part of the planning process
- Proactively participate in development and learning activities as well as team performance achievements
- Foster positive working relationships with internal and external parties
- 10 years’ success in delivering solid planning solutions to high net worth clientele
- University degree with professional designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA, LLB)
- CICA Tax Courses and Life Insurance license preferred but not required
- Family Enterprise Advisor Program and Canadian Securities Course considered valuable assets
Interested? Submit your resume to Jordan Taylor using the "Apply" button or email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Family & Business Wealth Consultant” in the subject line. Please note that while we thank all applicants, only those considered will be contacted.