Territory Sales Representative (Adhesives, Coatings, Sealants)
Our client is a leading Global industrial manufacturer. They have asked Minna Johl of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Territory Sales Representative to join their team in the Mississauga, ON area.
The Territory Sales Representative will be responsible for selling adhesives, sealants and coatings to the body shop and mechanical markets through a network of authorized distributors.
- Prospect for new business opportunities.
- Work through the sales process to identify, quantify, and justify the appropriate value proposition for the individual customer; matching their needs with our capabilities to provide a solution.
- Motivate and train authorized body shop/paint shop and mechanical repair distributors to sell products and solutions.
- Present formal training sessions to customers on brand technologies.
- Implement territory management and growth plans that are commensurate with the overall strategic directives of the business.
- Develop strategies to support the profitable growth of company product lines in the territory.
- Related degree or technical designation required.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in body shop sales and product demonstration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience calling on or selling through collision repair distribution is also desired.
- Previous experience in group presentations and/or conducting group training sessions, preferred.
- Team player, motivated and driven to succeed.
- Proven time and territory management skills.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Minna Johl via “apply now”.