POSITION: Strategic Development Program
LOCATION: Sarnia, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and our client is one of Canada’s leading national distributors of building products in the construction market (residential, commercial, and industrial). Their business is growing, and they are looking for energetic and results driven individuals to join their Entry Level Rotational Development Program to groom them for future leadership positions.
This program will teach the candidate how a business runs from the ground up and rotate you through various functional roles and divisions of the business to help develop a foundation of skills and experience to be applied to future leadership positions within the company.
What you’ll get:
- Top-of-class carer development program with a focus on grooming for leadership roles
- Amazingly thorough training with a strong emphasis on mentorship
- Unlimited potential for internal growth
The first 6 moths in the program will be spent in the warehouse of the regional branch where you will learn the business from the ground up. For the next 1 year, the candidate will move into the inside sales department where you will hone your account management, relationship building, and customer service skills followed by 1.5-2 years spent on the road and learning Outside Sales and Branch Management from the Branch Manager. Then, time will be spent in operations and a unique career plan will be put together based on the candidate’s potential and their career interests.
Throughout the program, your on-the-job experience is supplemented with coaching by experienced mentors, customer visits, and a variety of training courses.
This is truly an opportunity to start a CAREER with an industry leader and work towards a leadership position!
- University Degree or College Diploma
- This rotational program is ideal for recent graduates or candidates with 1-2 years work experience post University/College
- Enthusiastic, positive, people-oriented personality
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Results oriented mindset
- Team player
- Work well with minimal supervision and take ownership and initiative
- Valid Driver's license with clean abstract
- $34,500 base salary plus annual profit sharing
- Base salary raises will be provided as you move through the different stages of the program
- Health and Dental benefits
- Pension Plan
- 2 weeks vacation to start
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Tara-Lynn Dent using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.