Territory Sales Representative – HVAC
Our client is a longstanding Canadian organization in the mechanical services industry (HVAC/R, Electrical, Plumbing). They have asked Jordan Taylor of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Territory Sales Representative – HVAC Sales based in the Saskatoon region.
- Consistently meet and exceed annual sales targets
- Under the direction of the Sales Director, develop detailed sales plans that support growth in specific market segments.
- Develop and execute detailed sales plans and forecasts by evaluating customer needs, market conditions and competitor analysis.
- Identify and evaluate new markets and partnership opportunities through networking and direct prospecting.
- Initiate and maintain prospective client relationships to understand needs and requirements
- Prepare complete and concise reports, agreement packages and proposals to present to clients.
- Effectively negotiate and close new business opportunities.
- Post-secondary education in mechanical engineering, HVAC, or a similar field is an asset
- 5+ years sales/business development experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prospect, negotiate and close new business.
- Highly developed organizational and planning skills, time management skills and written/oral communications skills
- Professional, approachable and customer-service oriented
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Jordan Taylor via the “apply now” button.